Dr. Tejas Mayenkar, PT
Dr. Tejas Mayenkar, PT
- BPT, Kaher Institute of Physiotherapy, Belgavi, Karnataka
- MPT (Sports), Kaher Institute of Physiotherapy, Belgavi, Karnataka
- Certified Course in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) – An Integrated Approach, Dr. Deepak Kumar, 2018
- Research Methodology & Synopsis Writing, KAHER Institute of Physiotherapy, 2018
- Community Based Intervention for Children With Special
- Needs, NIHS, R. Rajkumar, 20218
- Brunnstrom Approach, Dr. Rishabh Sharan, 2018
- GAMESPEED, Prof. Ian Jefferey, 2018
- Importance of Play In Children with Developmental Delay, Mrs. Priya Sandeep, 2018
- Research Methodology & Synopsis Writing, KAHER Institute Of Physiotherapy, 2018
- Integrated Approach for Sports Injuries – Sports Accord, Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla, 2019
- Certified FITNESS TRAINER under National Skill Qualification Framework Level 4 (QP No: – SPF/Q1102) Under Skill India Act
- Matrix Rhythm Therapy
- Effect of Different Density Foams on Balance Training in Geriatric Population – A Comparative Study Under the guidance of Dr. Prashant Naik, MPT Published in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy – An International Journal Oct-Dec 2019
- Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Disorders in Professional Bodybuilder – An Observational Study Under the guidance of Dr. Basavarav Motimath HOD, MPT Submitted to Physiotherapy – The Journal of Indian Association of Physiotherapy on 25 July 2019
- Short Term Effects of Progressive Muscle Relaxation on Muscle Strength and Muscle Soreness in Professional Bodybuilders – A Randomized Clinical Trial Under the guidance of Dr. Basavarav Motimath HOD, MPT Submitted to Trends in Sports Sciences
Dr. Tejas Mayenkar, PT is well-versed in a broad range of exercise programme setting, treatments and modalities for restoring function and mitigating disability. He started his career at the department of Physiotherapy, KLE Centenary Charitable Hospital & MRC where he gained a lot of all-round experience treating a wide variety of cases of all age groups including Orthopaedics, Neurology, Pediatric, Oncology, Geriatrics, Cardio Vascular, Sports & Community based rehab.
He specialised in Prehab, Rehab and total body conditioning for sports injuries and clients with medical conditions.
Since 2020, Dr. Tejas is the head physiotherapist for Salgaocar FC. Specialising in Sports Physiotherapy, he also got a lot of on field postings at sports events, such as:
- 3rd South Zone Tennis Cricket Championship 2018, Belagavi, Karnataka – Official On-field Physiotherapist
- Guinness World Record in largest roller-skating lesson of 545 people achieved by Shivganga Roller Skating Club (India), Karnataka, 2018
- Attempt of 6 books of record 2018
Official in an attempt of 6 books of record for the largest Rink Football relay 48 hours for the category of U10/U12/U14/U17/U19/Open, organised by Indian Rink Football Federation (IRFF), 2018
- Belagavi Taluka Level Dasara Competition 2019-20
Physiotherapist for Belagavi Taluka Level Dasara Competition 2019-20, Belagavi District Stadium, 2019.
- Belagavi District Level Dasara Competition 2019-20
Physiotherapist for Belagavi District Level Dasara Competition 2019-20 Belagavi District Stadium, 2019.
- Roysten Gomes Memorial Football Tournament Belagavi, Karnataka, 2019
Official On-field Physiotherapist for Royston Gomes Memorial Football Tournament Belagavi, Karnataka, 2019
Dr. Tejas joined the Physiotherapeautics team in 2021, working from our Panjim clinic and has taken up the role of Head of Physio Department at our clinic at Daffodils Multi-Speciality Hospital in Vasco, which opened in March 2022.